Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

January 4, 2010

They start to get a little silly after a while

My kids are getting so used to having pictures taken of them, that
they do poses for me. The first one of thing two, she was laying down,
and it was actually a sideways shot for me, so her eyes ended up not
showing up very well. This silly hand covering the mouth thing though
is a pose of hers (so is the legs up in the air one). lol
Thing 1 gave me mostly (4 year old idea ) proffessional shots, but she
in the end of course had to give me a toungue sticking out one or
more. lol funny kids : )

2 comments:

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.