Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

March 23, 2009

Studio getting set up!!!

These were just practice to get a feel of the space of the room. I should have been closer to her, so I wouldn't have to zoom in so much, I lost a little bit of the quality of detail from being farther away.

Backdrop that we made ourselves, I have the black and the white set up, but I can easily attach other backdrop colors when needed.

The rest of the room. The tripod should be about 3 feet closer for the type of camera I have. It has 4x optical zoom, so anything higher would be better at the distance I was.
As I was re-arranging this room I realized that we already have a ton of good props down in the basement. We have a ton of toys, and a foot stool to re-upholster, and a few other things.

Now all I need for down in this room is extra lighting!!! I am so excited to be getting set up. Even though nothing here is proffesional, I can still have fun with it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You can get tons of practice until you can afford professional. Besides, you're doing really well with what you have. Have you thought about calling Lindsay to talk to her about photography? She does it from her home too.

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.