K-so I typed in the wrong blog to get to mine and came across another business who actually does it proffesionaly, who has the same Title as I do.
So, her photography is pretty awsome, and I think she deserves the name she picked. I realy liked the name Touch of love photography, but now that I know someone else has the same name, it seems weird to me. Plus future possibities (I said possibilities, nothing for sure or anything, and maybe wishful thinking) of doing photography for someone who has an awsome business teaching about our true energy types, has caught my interest and I think it would require a different name anyway.
So, as much as I don't want to have to change the name, I have been thinking about other names I could use that would describe my business and these are some of them.
Inner Expressions photography
True nature photography
Inner Expressions Portraits
True Expressions Portraits
Natural Expressions Portraits
I mostly portraits, with a little bit of practice on other things as well, so I want to keep it mostly about portraits.
If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them!
10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (61)
- This is the original.
- Pretty Bird
- Got milk-bone?
- Daddy daughter
- Abstract blinds
- Husband and Textures
- Bestest Buddies!
- Spring Dresses
- Pretty girl!
- more Pics
- Possible change of Company name.....
- Sepia and Linear Gradient
- Studio getting set up!!!
- 1st signs of spring! I am so happy! Don't let y...
- crazy kid
- Adria and her candy and carebear.
- "In Home Humor Contest"
- She got a bath and her hair was realy cute and cu...
- This didn't quite turn out how I envisioned it, b...
- more new borders
- Bunches of pics of Kimmy and new borders.
- More lost boys, and girl. : ) Creepy clouds Mou...
- Daddy and kids, and a cute litttle Tigger.
- O.k., yes I am obsessed with lower half body part...
- ▼ March (24)