Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

March 24, 2009

Possible change of Company name.....

K-so I typed in the wrong blog to get to mine and came across another business who actually does it proffesionaly, who has the same Title as I do.
So, her photography is pretty awsome, and I think she deserves the name she picked. I realy liked the name Touch of love photography, but now that I know someone else has the same name, it seems weird to me. Plus future possibities (I said possibilities, nothing for sure or anything, and maybe wishful thinking) of doing photography for someone who has an awsome business teaching about our true energy types, has caught my interest and I think it would require a different name anyway.

So, as much as I don't want to have to change the name, I have been thinking about other names I could use that would describe my business and these are some of them.

Expressions photography
Inner Expressions photography
True nature photography
Inner Expressions Portraits
True Expressions Portraits
Natural Expressions Portraits

I mostly portraits, with a little bit of practice on other things as well, so I want to keep it mostly about portraits.

If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.