Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

March 9, 2009

Daddy and kids, and a cute litttle Tigger.

These clothes were meant for Kimmy, we put them on her for Jammies last night, because she didn't have any other clothes with her at Aunt Monicas house. Her first (and only) Belly shirt. lol She just looked cute in them.

Yesterday daddy stayed home with the sick girls from church. I got to go and enjoy it all by myself, but when I came home and saw how much fun daddy had with them by himself I almost wished I hadn't missed out.
He gave them both baths, put their hair in piggy tails, and dressed them. The pants and shirts didn't match or anything, but they still looked so cute!!

I believe Chris took this picture.
I also want to mention that he ran the dishwasher and swept the floor. So sweet!

This is my cute nephew. : )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.