Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

March 16, 2009

"In Home Humor Contest"

#1

#2

I am entering an "In Home Humor" photography contest, and would like to know your opinions on which one of these I should enter. I like both, but I can only enter one.
3-16-09 Yay! #2 I was rated 4th in the contest! I was in first and second for a while, and was told by others it would be hard to beat, so I was a little disapointed at first with the end result, but hey! 4th is pretty darn exciting out of about 25 other pics. The way they do it is everyone in the forum rates all the pics for about 12 days. It is proudphotography.com and I participate in their monthly contests and forums to learn more about photography. Its been fun!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I love them both but I would enter the bottom one in the sink. So cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carolyn. They are both so cute, but the sink one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the sink! That is so stinkin' cute and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael and I agree....the sink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.k.! The sink it is! That was my favorite too! Chris liked the other one, so I wanted to see what everyone else thought too.
    Thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.