Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

June 17, 2009

monster and girly girls

My little monster.........

she found these in the garbage can, and managed to get one on her arm, so I helped her with the other one. She enjoyed this for about 20 min. straight. silly girl!

coming to get you!!!

My bonnet set came in the mail today!!!!!! I am going to get some of kiddo 2 and my other neice, and then get some tootsie roll ones with my nephew. so fun!

my fave of her

my fave of my neice

well, actually.....oh how can you choose? She is such a perfect little model!

a little goofy too...

for some reason she reminds me of my mommy in this picture. Something to do with her sweet eyes.

3 comments:

  1. nice picture, really cute. you take a great photo and success, great smile...owesome. I just say thanks to you for sharing. See you on my blog also. I hope we can sharesome information.Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that these may be my mostest favoritestest ever, ever, ever! I love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute. Savannah is such a goofball. How fun for you to have all these little models whenever you want to practice. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.