Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

June 29, 2009

Family Pictures!

We had a reunion this weekend, and got some pictures. The only problem
is I hate that my sister Tonia is not in these!!!! We will just have
to get another one next time, but it was fun to see how these turned
out.
I put my name on it as TLP editing, because my cousin Kris (who is
very experienced in photography) actually took this for us, and I
wanted to give her the credit. I just did some enhancing on it.
I have a gazillion more pictures from the reunion, and some very cute
ones of my handsome nephews, that I will be posting soon. I have lots
of kids today though so It might take me a while to get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Love the last one! Love how the background looks in this picture. Such a beautiful family! It is so hard to get everyone together isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice there was no picture of your favorite brother in law. Ouch. Wow. Oh well. The pictures look great. I have 5 cute girls dont I.

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.