Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

June 18, 2009

Monster and girly girls part 2

My other cute neice

Kiddo 1, re-edited

I love these ones

She discovered the bonnet......

baby feet

o.k., I can't do a photo shoot with her, whithout the first pictures looking like this. I personally think they are cute though. Silly girl, I had a hard time getting her to hold still too.

I love this one for some reason

She was trying to eat the flowers

That baby is her new favorite, she looooooves it!

o.k., this little guy, is soooo cute, my nephew. He is the sweetest little 1 year old guy too, I just love him!

His "Hulk Smash" pose. : ) I started running out of good light, so I didn't realy get any more of him, but I will try again. He is so good to let me do pictures of him, when I decided I was finished yesterday, he asked me while he was still sitting there "all done?"


I had so much fun with these!

2 comments:

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.