Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

January 24, 2009

Kimberly's first birthday cake. I love how she is standing up to the table and watching her candle. I think it is hillarious how Jordan blew the candle out, and Kimmy looked over at her like "hey that was mine!" I wish I could have caught more of her while we were singing to, I got started on it late, and then my battery died. I am glad I got what I did though. :) Kimberly had so much fun eating her cake that she cried for seconds, and then found someone elses cake and got into it too. She had lots of fun with all her family here to share it with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.