December 26, 2009
Old picture, but I just love it!
My Aunt in law took it for us when my youngest had her blessing day. I
just love how little both of my girls were in this. Thing one still
has that chipmunk cheek smile, but she is quickly growing older and
looking more like a 4 year old than the baby she was to me back then,
and thing 2 was so little and sweet in her blessing dress!
Husband was still in his 20's, hehe, such an old guy now at 31. Just
kidding, he looks as handsome as ever, and I have decided I need to
cut my hair like that again. : )
Anyway, I just wanted to share, I can't wait to get a family of 5
picture in June!
10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Old picture, but I just love it!
- Such a beautifull white christmas!!!
- I heart faces week 49-Just Pets
- More babies
- Christmas Baby : )
- Baby Hannah
- Some of my favorite girls!
- Kylie Wedding picture
- some more overlay edits : )
- New ps elements fun stuff!!!!
- A lot of pictures, but how do you choose?
- ▼ December (13)