Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

May 8, 2009

More playing : )

My girly Swinging with me. I just thought it was fun watching her hair fly around so I had to get the camera out. : )

My other little girly : ) Still in her pajamas, but oh so snuggly in them : )

ya, she needs a bath : )

This is a bush in my yard, I am pretty sure its lavander......right?? It sure smells sooooo sweet!!

I figured out how to get more than 4 pictures posted at once. You can e-mail your pictures from picasa! If you have questions on how, message me, I kind of can't remember where I changed the setting for it. : {

3 comments:

  1. Your bush is lilac I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your girls had a lot of fun! I love outdoor pictures! Your bush is a lilac. I have one too and Shawn has to rip it out today to put cement in. :( Oh well, someday our yard will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Lilac! I like! They are so cute, and smell so good!
    Carolyn, you can transplant it can't you? How sad!

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.