Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

April 19, 2009

Sunny day in the park

At Liberty park setting up for my very first photo shoot, which I learned a lot on, and I'm so thankfull for them letting me have the opportunity to take pics of their cute family! Their pics soon to come!
This man was kind enough to give a moment for me to practice. I realy liked the setup of the bench and tree and he made a perfect subject for a sunny day in the park!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first one f him just looking forward. It is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I think you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.