April 19, 2009
The Martin Family!
Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to do your photos! You guys looked great!
I now love liberty park too! It has a lot of great areas to do photos, if you have the sun just just right. The park has some tall trees, and I found that the best spots were where the sun couldn't come through the trees. This first one the sun was a bit to much for their eyes, but I think it still turned cute!
This 2nd spot was great, and none of them were blinded. I think This one is probably my favorite. : ) Look at that little beauty sitting on their laps. She is so stinking cute!
My other favorite,
Add a little bit of angle to the fun, my other favorite. : )
10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.
- ► 2011 (14)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Time with Daddy
- Our soccor star
- practicing on the kid : )
- My new lenses came!!
- I love looking at my little kids eyes, because the...
- playing in the sun!
- My handsome brother : ) and some adorable kids!
- My nieces and baby toes!
- more toes, and some more adorable kids!
- Can't go without the collages!
- Love the skirt!/and the face : )
- I loved the pose on this one, but I couldn't get...
- Under a canopy
- The Martin Family!
- Sunny day in the park
- Easter fun 3
- Easter fun part 2
- Easter fun!
- Fun with a self portrait
- I thought this was interesting. My sweet talented...
- Fun with roses
- ▼ April (22)