Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

August 11, 2011

Every Jam needs a nose : )

I told my mom not to put my shirt on me before breakfast, I was sure it would be a mess if she did.
Toast and Jam? ya.........
Jelly is my favorite food, and when I'm in a Jelly mood, I can't ever get enough, of that yummy gummy stuff!
Jelly on my hands, Jelly on my nose....................

Jelly on my belly............makes a good canvas,
I wonder how much It will take to get a good bath out of this?
I'm really going to need a good bath.
The result of a good breakfast
  
This is why we kept my shirt clean :)

Cute huh?








6 comments:

  1. Way cute!
    "Jelly on my belly and I like it fine!"

    That looks like as much fun as a tricycle ride :)

    Julia, these pics are so cute, she's such a beautiful little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the cutest, sweetest face. Especially covered in jelly : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this so much!! Julia you are so amazing and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all :) Oh and Kerissa, right back atcha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute......Lovely kids..i feel so good(i mean happy and relaxed for no reason) after seeing their pictures.My regards to the sweet hearts...take care..

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.