Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

August 22, 2009

Once upon a time

#1He was on a mission!

#2

#3 A daughter loved her Daddy

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9 she caught a butterfly

#10

#11

#12 Life's many thoughts

#13 They lived Happily Ever After

#14

#15

#16

#17 So many princesses

#18 Whats the secret?

Proudphotography.com/forums contest for september is themed "once upon
a time". So I went through my photos to see what I had that would fit,
and these are the ones I feel have a little potential.
Can you help me decide on one?
Which is your favorite, and which do you think tells the best story?

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't pick just one. I like #9, #11, and #13. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love the one on the bench overlooking the water! So romantic and I love the glamour glow.

    Let me get back with you about the elements question. I am heading off with the kids for a bit but later on probably after 4pm or when Madison takes a nap I will let you know. I have to refresh my memory on that too.

    Off the top of my head I know you have to make sure they are for the right version and then go to brushes and their should be an arrow to the right and you click on that. If I remmber correctly you go to download brushes and then find the file. The problem with elements is you have to redownload them everytime you use them were photoshop cs versions save them as brushes. So what I do is save a folder with all my brushes and label them and then just download them each time I use them. It doesn't take long but just extra steps.

    I am not sure that textures can be saved in elements... all I do is save them in a layer individually as I use them. I usually use a soft light background and adjust the opacity but that all depends on the texture and the picture. I hope that helps but later on today I will get into elements and refresh my memory because I haven't downloaded brushes lately into elements. I forget stuff like that if I dont' use it all the time!

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3, 11 and 13 are the ones I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so it looks like number 13 is the winner! Thanks guys! I actually had my bet on that one too, so I am excited to enter it. :)

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.