Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

January 11, 2011

Christmas and Thing 3's 6 month picsI

It's been a while I know, I have been going crazy with Client sessions the last couple months, and had to buy more storage space too, so I have just been behind on a lot. I am catching up though! Here is our Christmas Eve Picture for this year. I love these, they always turn out interesting........The first year we started doing this, Thing one had pink eye, and Thing 2 was crying from being so tired, husband and I were smiling despite the crazy night, lol. It was great! I will have to see if I can find the picture. This one is perfect, but it would have been a lot cuter if we could see Thing 1's whole face, hehe. Thing 3 thought tossing wrapping paper around was more important. :) It was a very fun Christmas Eve and Day, everyone was happy and healthy too! I love it!

She really does think Dad's Awesome

and apparently she thinks the camerawoman is too, hehe

These are a couple of her 6 month pictures, I have a lot more, but haven't gotten to them yet. She had a great first Christmas!

I love her tootsies!
her fluffiness,

and she loved playing with the ornaments too :)

Hope you all had wonderful holidays!! Next up, lots of birthday's for us! yay!

1 comment:

  1. Every time I go back and look through these pictures my cheeks hurt from smiling!

    ReplyDelete

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.