Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

March 22, 2010

My new hobby companion



After a year, and 1 full, hard rock chair=sore Gluteus Maximus to the Max, day of research, grimacing (when I set aside the money from my savings account), and some previous convincing of the husband (who is now just as excited about it), we finally ordered our new camera!!!

This camera is awsome!!!
Its body is made of Steel Magnesium Alloy
......like Superman!

It is weather proof (majorly, like down to 10 degrees celcius), drop proof (for me, it has a neck strap, unlike my little point and shoot, plus its really tough), has leather grips
.....like superman in leather pants!

hmmmm.........maybe that is a little weird of a comparison, how about, a leather jacket! Or old sunburned skin! hehe

Anyway, it is 14.6 megapixels, 1/8000 shutter speed, great ISO performance, built in HDR mode, and built in image stabilization, and lots and lots of features, and really great reviews from a lot of professional non-biased sources.

I am so excited! I ordered today, and it should be here friday or monday, maybe sooner! I ordered a 50mm lense with it, and it comes with the standard lense kit, which I read was great. The video quality is supposed to be really awsome too.

I am a little humbled that I am finally getting a camera of professional quality. I am keeping my fun little point and shoot, it has been so good to me! I can't wait to try the bigger and better though, and can't wait to share pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.