Pages

All photos are CopyRighted

These photos are a copyright of Picadabee Images
Please do not steal them from my blog :)

December 26, 2008

Lesson learned by hands on

I learned a few good lessons with this one.
It was just an experiment, so don't judge to harshly. lol
#1 make sure your subject is the way you want it! hehe I could have taken a few moments and a baby wipe or two to the top of it, to rid it of the dust.
#2 Pay attention to detail!! (Uncle Jay, I know you told me that already, but I tend to be a hands on learner, and now I see why you find it so important. lol I knew it was important, just didn't fully understand it.) : }
My subject could have looked a lot better if it had some room on top, and I had to straighten the image in Picasa.

#3 Pay attention to shadows better. I don't think they look to bad on here, but I probably could have made them less noticeable at a different angle. I am going to try this image again. Let me know what you think!!

P.S. I totally love my new camera! I spent most of this morning learning from the manual. This camera has a ton of options! Yay!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 elements to consider for composition of a photo.

  • Color
  • Balance
  • Space
  • Perspective
  • Framing
  • Lines /
  • Depth of Field /
  • Texture
  • Symetry
  • Pattern /

About Me

My photo
I am a House Wife, living my dreams. I am a wife to my dear sweet husband, and I am a mother to 4 beautiful children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I love perfection, but rarely is it possible, so I strive for perfection in the process instead.